dadou

dadou

Saturday, March 26, 2011

26/3/2011. day 4

it is Saturday so i decided to go with my sister and another friend to sayda , a place two hours away from my home near the sea . woke up and prepared my galette then hit the road .
we had a great time until lunch time , i was afraid to order something that will ruin my diet cause the girls ordered pizza , 2 medium pizza on each side of me , oh my god the smell killed me  hehhehe.
but i resisted and ordered grilled chicken , and the waiter serve me my lunch on a big plate with fried fries and a salad... is he for real !!!!! i ate my chicken , it was so good but my eyes were on the fries just perfect fries , i did not touch them , but let me tell you this was pure temptation right there on my plate . now i know that i am a strong girl ... the smell of pizza and the fries , the sweets after that and i did not touch them . i am so proud of me : D.
breakfast : galette + coffee
lunch : grilled chicken breast
dinner : steak .











No comments:

Post a Comment