dadou

dadou

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the journey has begun

A few years ago i took doses of cortisone to treat a minor health problem . unfortunately i gained a lot of weight since then i have tried to loose weight and went to few doctors expecting that this doctor or that diet will be the miracle i have been waiting for .
guess what , nothings worked . i have to admit that i always follow rules except managing my food portions plus i hate exercise especially the treadmill  , i feel like i am going no where .
anyway in august i will turn 30 and i do not want to continue like this . i have heard of dukan diet and i did a lot of research and it seems like it is working for a  lot of people so i am on board .
i decided to put a diary so i can share and most of all make myself see my errors and my victories , maybe while i am helping myself i can help someone else with the same problem .
here i go  ...








No comments:

Post a Comment